
John and I are hot ball freaks. The hotter the better. I'm referring to the candy known as an atomic fire ball -- we just call 'em hot balls. I've always loved this kind of longlasting candy so much for my whole life and I'm very surprised to realize that nobody in my life besides my husband shares my passion; I guess that's one reason he's my soulmate. They smell wonderful and they are pallette cleansing. The television program "Food Detectives" recently revealed that a mint does nothing to freshen the breath, but cinnamon (which is the flavor of a hot ball) actually does a significant job improving one's kissability factor. Furthermore, when my husband is chewing very minty gum in the car and I'm a passenger, I'm invariably a nauseated passenger -- not so if he's enjoying a hot ball in it's wonderful spicy/sweet fragrant splendor.
Friends, please consider getting over your fears of burning your tongues and revisit the hot ball. There are worse things to be hooked on.

No comments:
Post a Comment